Our monthly calendar of events includes activities throughout the month, providing fun and educational activities for our children, a forum for topics of interest to women, and a great chance to make lasting friendships! The entire membership meets once a month to share ideas, discuss business and review the activities planned for the following month. Attendance is not mandatory, so you can be involved as often as you like or as it fits your schedule. You are free to participate as much or as little as you are able, but remember, you will only get as much out of the club as you put into it.
Past calendar events have included:
- Playgroups Our playgroups are roughly separated by age. However anyone may attend any playgroup as long as they RSVP to the host.
- Field Trips/Playdates Past activities include trips to local farms, children’s museums, train rides, and many more. Field trips are a fun way to get to know fellow moms as well as have a wonderful experience with your child.
- Park Days All club events at local parks are scheduled throughout the month. All club means all ages so everyone is always welcome!
- MOMS Night Out One night each month we get together for a moms only event. Past activities have included dinner at a local restaurant, movies, spa nights, game nights and many more. These evenings provide a wonderful opportunity to enjoy a little “moms only” companionship and conversation.
- Family Nights Often, we schedule a fun night for the whole family, including Dad! Past activities have included concerts in the park and afternoon park playdates.
- Stroller Walks Get your exercise while you stroll your little darlings! Depending on the location, we have been known to grab a coffee while shopping/strolling at Dana Point Harbor or stop at a park as a midway point on a beach walk.
- Parties Our parties are some of our best events! After all, who doesn’t like a party! We have (4) main holidays that we celebrate together with our kids during the day: Valentine’s Day, Easter, Halloween, and a Holiday Party. We also have a Year-End Party which is usually a MOMS Night Out event.
- Pumpkin Patch Fundraiser: To join us for our Pumpkin City Pumpkin patch fundraiser, please click here to purchase a wristband that allows a child unlimited rides for the day of our event from 3:30-8:30.
- Community Service Projects
- Each MOMS Club® Chapter does their part to help support local charities within their community by participating in at least one community service project a year benefiting children and/or mothers.
Once you become a member, you will have access our Yahoo! Groups Website (where we maintain a calendar of events and daily activities) as well as our Facebook page.